- Club meetings are held twice monthly from September through April.
- Member workshops and outings are held at various times and locations.
- Additional outings may also be organized in the summer
- Presented at club meetings by highly regarded experts in photography.
- Topics include travel, nature, documentary, creative, and photographic techniques and advice.
- Presented on a variety of subjects and levels of expertise.
- Led by an advanced Club photographer.
- Most often on a Thursday evening, between club meeting dates.
- Usually at a location other than the Library.
- Only club members can register.
- Members share hands-on photographic learning experiences and interesting locations.
- Members may request to bring a guest.
- Additional dates beyond those listed in the calendar may be selected.
- During the club season, there are 4 Regular Competitions.
- Categories include Nature, Pictorial, and Colour and Monochrome Prints.
- Novice, Advanced and Specialist levels.
- Images are evaluated by accredited judges from outside of the club.
- Results are presented at club meetings with scores, comments & awards.
- Theme Night: photos on a specific subject(s).
- Photo Essays: a thematic presentation of digital images usually with accompanying music.
- Year-End Competitions: Club Divisional & Media Champions.
- G.T.C.C.C.: competitions (with other camera clubs).
Annual Awards Night:
- An entertaining, social evening to celebrate the Club year.
- Display of images and results of the year-end competitions.
- Presentation of awards and advancements.